Everything Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun. Let loose. No drama allowed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dusk: The Doombringer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeleton09112
Skeleton09112

Dusk: The Doombringer Empty
PostSubject: Dusk: The Doombringer   Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Name:

Human: Dusk

True Form: The Doombringer

Human: 17

True Form: ????

Species: Human/Demon

Affiliation or Occupation: Assassin/Student

Physical Description:

True Form: A creature of humanoid resemblance, hiding itself in black armor, all you can see of its body is its shining red eyes and pulsing red veins through its armor. Wielding lethal spikes on it's back connected to tentacles.

Human Form: A pale complexioned man looking around the age of 17, with black hair about ear length hanging partially in his face and a black trenchcoat. About medium height with a decent amount of muscle.

Equipment:

True Form: A dual black scythe

Human Form: A black long sword.

Techniques: Mastered in the art of swordplay, able to wield a scythe as if a sword, using it most effectively. When it comes to a fight, he ends it as fast as possible, but refuses to use his dark magic in swordplay.

Skills: After many years of mastering the art of wielding shadows into powerful weapons, he feels as if these skills are only useable on a worthy foe with magic skills that scale to the level of his own.

Human Form:

Shaded Armor: Coats himself in shadows to provide as a effective armor. Blocks only simple stabs.

Dark Repentence: Uses shadows to extend his weapon's length to a maximum of 3 feet.

Shadow Arsenal: Turns the weapon in use now into a shadow, using this shadow to forge a new weapon.

True Form:

Sharpened Shadows: Fires the spikes on his backs in a straight line towards a targeted location. He can target more than one location at a time. (Maxiumum of 4 targets)

Shaded Dependency: Releases orb shaped shadows, sending a black lightning blast in between them.

Darkest Hour: Absorbs all shadows within a 100 feet radius, releasing it in a powerful blast leaving a dark fog in a mile radius that blocks all perpetual vision, including his own.

Background:

The child of a demon and a human, cursed with powers allowed Dusk to wield the shadows of his free will. His mother abandoned him and his demon father wanted no connection with him, so he grew up on the streets. As a child, he looked just like any normal boy. Though with one problem, he would always fail at what he tried, even with something as simple as asking someone for something. Dusk had troubles talking, walking, wielding items such as scissors and food. He eventually released his power during school, creating a weapon forged of shadow in the classroom. He was expelled, and no one bothered talking to him. One day while sitting on a rock on the outskirts of town, a old man approached him. This old man heard of his powers, and was determined to teach him to control and increase these power. Dusk went with this old man, to a empty field with a house in the center. He spent decades training with this old man, now mentor, until the day finally came he released his true form. This true form, much different than his original, demanded bloodshed. Killing his mentor in a fury of rage, he lost control of his true form, allowing the demon inside him to take over, killing everything in his path. Eventually, after many centuries, the demons lust for blood ended, allowing Dusk to take control of his body once again. Realizing he looked the same as he did when he released his true form, he came to the conclusion that his body has escaped time and become immortal. Now with his true form under control, he has become an assassin with powers beyond comprehension.

Personality: Serious and arrogant. Kind and vague near his friends. Never puts himself at risk for others unless they are his friends.

Dreams: To learn of his past.

Reasons for Dreams: To learn what exactly he has done during those previous years of being trapped in his true form.

Miscellaneous: Posing as a student, hopes to learn of what has happenned in the previous years he missed. Dusk's true form has a consciousness of its own, wishing to take control at any moment allowing for the destruction of many.

Last edited by Skeleton09112 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

PostSubject: hi    Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Omega Zero
Omega Zero

PostSubject: Dusk: The Doombringer   Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:52 pm

I have absolutely zero problems with this. He seems well-balanced. I'll talk to Shauna in getting this approved.
Back to top Go down
MasterApprentice
MasterApprentice

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: The Doombringer   Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:51 pm

not bad at all he seems like he'd be an interesting character we'd wanna know more about
keep up the good work ur off to a great start
Back to top Go down
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

PostSubject: lol    Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:54 pm

MA u kiss ass lol j/k toungue he did a good job tho
Back to top Go down
Skeleton09112
Skeleton09112

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: The Doombringer   Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Lol he isn't that great, I had to just copy my main character from my game and nerf him XD
Back to top Go down
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

PostSubject: hey   Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 pm

who would win my person or yours skele
Back to top Go down
Skeleton09112
Skeleton09112

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: The Doombringer   Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am

Depends, did i stab you in the face or did you stab me in the face during the fight? lol
Back to top Go down
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

PostSubject: lol    Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:02 am

i know alot of moves so u have to bring it... O it would be cool if we draw are person and post it up here.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton09112
Skeleton09112

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: The Doombringer   Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 pm

I got no artistic talent so i'd lose in drawing xD
Back to top Go down
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

PostSubject: MA it is all O and lines lol   Dusk: The Doombringer EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 pm

you can learn it MA just take there time out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk: The Doombringer   Dusk: The Doombringer Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusk: The Doombringer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Anime :: Role Play Section :: Role Play Registration-
Jump to: