Everything Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun. Let loose. No drama allowed.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood   Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Human Name: Gary Blood

Other World Neme: Abigar The Bringer Of Blood

Age in the real world: 18

Age in the underworld: ?

His Follower: Demon Fox (Name Sky) Can turn into his horse, and has the key to his memory.

True form: Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood Abigor10

Skills: Uses his lance to takes water from the human body, control blood flow. when end a bad mood he has the power to suck out soul to pump up his power. Can use his lance to take the life from people and can bring back from the bead one of his legions for 10mins.

Occupation: Student in high school/ Killer and controler of legions.

Techniques: Master of Aikido, and Master of the Lance

Background: A warrior demon who commands sixty legions. Weyer names him as a god/king and Grand Duke of Hell. Appears in a pleasant form. Rides a horse and carries a scepter and lance. Abigar started off in the world as a low commoner that worked and slaved. They raped and beat him every day until he could ot take no more and he snaped and killed the people that he was serving. He did not care what was going to happen next he just was laughing and saying ( There's no more no more blood). The people walked into the house, and behole that everyone is dead but his is not. As they came in they seen him in the corner huging the body of the dead and say just one more one more were is it the Life you taken from me.
The next day they hung him, and cut his body into piece's to repent for what he's done, and his last words are you will understand when i come back to this world i will make you and ur kids understand my pain. The Demon guide came to him after he was he came to the after life saying ( would u like to get revenge, and kill the ones who forsaken you) He says Yes. Time has past, many days, and wars. he have seen them all want been in the bloodshed up until the point were he finds love. He killed the love that he had why did he do it he does not know but his unconscious mnd know what really happen on that late night.

His Dark Hour: Once there was a power that he never known and came to him in a form of a girl that he loved, but the price u have to pay to take that power and evolve into the perfect monster it comes with the loss of the unkonwn love.

Personality/Like&Dislikes: Evil, love to hurt and hunt down people. Like: to take control of people and use them up then throw them away like trash. Dislikes: Happyness, Love, and feelings.

Weakness: Seeing the Girl he loved and seeing that bloody day replay over and over in his head.

Dreams: To live until the end of time & understand why he killed the love of his life.

Future: unkown

Person behind the evil: unknown

Last edited by Lovemuffin on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omega Zero
Omega Zero

PostSubject: Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood   Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

I see a few flaws here. The one hit kill technique seems too overpowered and Godmoddish....Also, elaborate on his background more....Until you revise these, I cannot approve this.
Back to top Go down
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

PostSubject: sigh   Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:47 pm

i update it ok
Back to top Go down
Omega Zero
Omega Zero

PostSubject: Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood   Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:38 pm

This is much better.
I approve this; good job, muff.
Back to top Go down
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

PostSubject: >.<   Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Np u just wanted me to put more and i did it's easy toungue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood   Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Abigar: The Bringer Of Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Anime :: Role Play Section :: Role Play Registration-
Jump to: